Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 13-Sep-14 Oz ComicCon

13-Sep-14 Oz ComicCon 2 years 11 months ago #40

• JediAdmin
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Event: Oz Comic Con Sydney.

Date/Time: 13th and 14th September 2014 - 09:00Hrs - 18:00Hrs

Weather: Saturday High of 18 Degrees with a Low of 14 Degrees.
Sunday High of 24 Degrees with a Low of 14 Degrees.

Legionaries:
• Obickay
• Fyr Mureys
• Katzor
• Freppy
• Red9
• Darthbarry
• Ixam Let’si

Wranglers: Alex Zelenjak

Mission Report:

A good start to this convention was had by all of Tython with a smooth bump in on Friday afternoon involving the collection and transportation of the Card back and other assorted Tython resources from various locations. The set up of the stand was completed by Friday evening ready for opening on Saturday morning.

The stand itself stood next to our partners at 501st SCG with the Mandalorian Mercs on our other side and the card back and backdrop situated directly behind our stall.

Tython troopers were there bright and early on Saturday morning for weekend Sunrises' live crossing and we're all kitted up before opening at 0900 Hrs. The public seemed to make a bee line for the 'star wars section' and there were many young families in attendance (more so than other conventions).

Our members such as Ixam Let’si and Katzor handled alot of the recruitment and curious members of the public's questions whilst Freppy, Red9, Fyr Mureys and Darthbarry took many an opportunity to put smiles on kids faces with photo opportunities and meet and greets. In particular I'd like to mention that this was Freppy's first RL troop and he exceeded expectations with his friendly manner towards the public and his enthusiasm to promote Tython to interested parties.

Throughout the convention all members had photo's, many an interesting chat and some really valuable table duty time. I'd like to congratulate Tython on this troop, although at times we were without the BCO and without the XO our members performed famously and a good Con was had by all over both days.

Thank you for all members to participated!

Mission Status: Complete and Succsessfull
The administrator has disabled public write access.